My 2 cents is that the market is over priced right now and it exists that way only because the Fed is keeping rates so low. Earning start coming out in a week or two and they should be bad. Airlines are laying off and their stocks are headed back down.I don't see the third qtr improving that much with Covid coming back and people fearful about the elections.
Make no mistake about the fact the Biden and his cronies will raise corporate taxes to at least 28% if not higher and personal taxes will also be raised.
Corporate profits will go down and so will stock prices.
Biden won't be the President for long. He is not capable and will resign or they will lock him in the basement of the White House where he will practice spelling his own name. JOE

Everyone's financial position is different so there is not one answer that fits all. Most of my fund are in 401K's and a Roth and I'll go to cash or have tight sell stops before the election.My minimal regular accounts are already mainly in cash.

I would have bet that Trump was a shoe in at the start of the year. Then came Covid and BLM. Now there are too may stupid people that will blame Trump and vote for the Dems. I pray that I'm wrong.