Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by szihn
She'll die soon of Covid19 that entered her sinuses ----------from the 6 bullet holes that someone got through her skull from her attempt at suicide.

DOJ will have full details for us all very soon.

But ------------another tragic death to be counted on the Kung-Flu list. As certain as about 98% of the other deaths attributed to it.

Reliable info has come to light indicating the feds nabbed her about 3 wks ago. I expect shes already spilled the beans.

I guess that depends on what you mean by "beans".

If by "beans" you mean that she and the Feds have implemented their "Insurance Plan" to smear Donald J Trump, then I would agree.

If by "beans" you mean that she is naming names (with proof) like Bill, Hillary, Roberts, Hanks, Andrew, Dershowitz, then I strongly disagree.

Remember these are the "Feds" you are talking about. The same Feds that are still involved in a coup to remove Donald trump from office. The "Feds" have zero credibility all the way from the top, Barr, to the janitor that empties his trash every night.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/09/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.