Steve4102 may be right. The Feds are as crooked as anyone on earth and it's not just at the very top, but many MANY of them---- down to lower levels are as evil as the devil himself. They are 100% sold out to Communist ideals, so I believe it's not likely to be the bomb folks are hoping for.
The Obamas, The Clintons and all the "Swamp Creatures" have incriminating information by the metric crap-ton against them, and all easily proven (with most of it already proven) yet NOTHING is ever done to them. Mr Trump has been in the White House for 3-1/2 years and so far NOT 1 top level Swamp Creature has been arrested and many are still employed by the Washington Machine with most of them having federal protection.

So the idea that she is going to blow them out of the water when it's as obvious as the sun rise that the DOJ and FBI are in league with the swamp seems unlikely to me also.

I REALLY hope I am wrong this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but we'll see soon enough.
See what? NOTHING! ---But her death by "some unfortunate cause" ----

or maybe we'll just be told about her death when the real truth is the DOJ will let her go and give her a fresh start with a new identity.

Last edited by szihn; 07/09/20.