Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Nothin wrong with gettin a search warrant before charges are filed.

Happens all the time.

And they could only take the firearms which might have been used in what liberals think is a crime.

They could go buy a whole arsenal right now, if they don't already have one.

Bullshit thing to have done, in any event, but it ain't on the cops, except for the one that applied for the warrant.

So someone can be deprived of their rights to private property and to keep and bear arms without being charged with a crime, and you claim that there is "nothin wrong" with it because it "happens all the time". No wonder we are where we are as a nation.

The usual stupidity from kuhuntnshoot.

The 4th Amendment allows for search warrants to issue upon affidavit evidencing probable cause.

The investigation is probably for assault or a weapons charge.

If the weapon in the video is airsoft, it may still be assault, but much harder to get to a weapons charge.

The dumbshit should go ta jail for still havin it around, and the broad for givin it to an attorney.

If you gotta call me a name first, you have no argument, and we both now know it. Thanks for clarifying. I know what the laws are. I also know what principles, morals, values, standards, and ethics are. I will be happy
to teach you. In the mean time, feel free to keep rationalizing. And then come over here and call me names to my face. I'll happily give you my address.

Idiots always claim name-callin, when it's simply a description of your deficiencies.

Somebody's got red hair, ya call em a redhead.

So happily post your address, moron.