Originally Posted by sherm_61
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by sherm_61
It's easy for some to bash on teachers, I'm certainly no fan of unions especially teachers unions but to lump all teachers as dumb I challenge anyone to come to my wifes special education school and do what's these teachers do every day, I've seem a little tiny bit of it and theres no way I could do it.
My wife started out as a para then took a night job for 8 years as a janitor so she could get her special education degree then worked as a spec ed teacher for 13 years got here masters deg and administration endorsement and all while working full time. She now has been a director for 5 years and has loved every minute of being a spec ed teacher and now director.
As the ole saying goes dont knock it untill you walk a mile in my shoes.

What are your wife's thoughts on the schools reopening?

Fugg that.

The question is does she vote with the union.

No offense to your wife, but the mileage has been cake since March...

You have no idea, my wife is as conservative as anybody out there.
Sure as Hell hasnt been cake for my wife or staff been to her office every single day 10 hrs a day. Alot of extra B.S
Like I said you wanna follow her for a couple days she would be more tha happy to let you, you'll be enlightened.
As to what she thinks about the school opening, she wants them open PERIOD!!! shes willing to do whatever it takes as long as it's not impossible like when they said could open the schools in Montana as long as you did what the health department rules said which was impossible.
By the way Montana administrators are not in the union, you dont have a clue.

Ok. I dont have a clue.
When was your wife last on the clock?