Well, we've decided on the Swan Valley area in late September. We'll have a look at Jackson (I lost nuthin there but the wife wants to at least see it), and we'll just follow our nose and see where we goes a good part of the time.

I spent a few Fall seasons in southeast Idaho years ago, but I really didn't pay that much attention to the way the leaves look in September. At the very least, I'll get to see some once familiar territory and may happen upon some places I once roamed. What I remember about my last Fall there was we were out fishing the Blackfoot River one beautiful, pleasant, sunny Saturday---I think it was late September, but it was 25 years ago so it may have been early to mid October. A little later in the afternoon the skies started to gray, the air chilled, and the north wind blew in and summer was over just like that. In this part of the world I'm still using my above-ground pool that time of year to try and keep cool. It should be a nice change of pace. Who knows...if she loves the place we may kick around a move to that part of the world after her mom and dad are gone. I'd have to think about it though, and remember what it was like the winter of 95-96.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.