I have a couple of them.

Most memorable one was standing on the roof of a shack at the mouth of the Knife River where it emptied into Hudson Bay north of Churchill, Manitoba trying to stay out of the reach of a polar bear. He could not get a purchase with its back feet otherwise it could have gotten onto the roof. He could reach far enough up that the best safety was to step to the other side of the peak. The six of us and that bear played keep away for a few hours before a float plane flew over, saw our predicament, and buzzed the bear until it left. Worst part is we missed the tide so had to stay there a few more hours until the tide came back in.

Next day, but at the Fort Prince of Wales ruins outside Churchill. We set up camp inside the walls but could only bar the door from the outside, not the inside. A polar bear decided to check us out and spent a couple hours doing laps around the walls. I walked a few yards behind him wondering if it could scale the walls or if it would figure out how to unbar the doors and walk in.

Booted a bear while it had its head in the garbage can. I thought it was the neighbor's lab mutt but was surprised when I realized it wasn't. It, too, pushed the can a few yards before backing up. The same happened to a young bear raiding my bait cart on afternoon. He got a kick in the butt as he was small though I knew it was a bear and had a gun trained on it while I kicked it.

Had a cub try to join me in my tree stand one day. Mom woofed, growled, and snapped her teeth too until junior realized he did not want to sit at my feet. I was much more concerned of the cub biting me than mom as she wanted nothing to do with my tree while junior wanted to visit me.

Best bear story didn't actually have a bear but it was the result of a bear being seen roaming the camp one night. This was a school trip to a "wilderness camp" so it was fairly plush. A bear was seen on the grounds one night so some were concerned. A couple of us from one cabin snuck into the dining hall and stole a buffalo head off the wall. We then rapped it against a window of another cabin to get the attention of the kids inside. Nothing happened so we tapped a little harder. Still nothing so we gave it a harder shove and broke the Window! THAT got their attention and a great screaming and crying erupted. We took off and dumped the head behind another cabin on the way to ours.

The kid that was bunked under the window ended up crapping his sleeping bag as he was too scared to leave the cabin while the others were too scared to sleep. Their chaperone was not in any better shape due to the kids and a bit of fear himself.

We were not proven to have been the instigators but it was suspected. The whole cabin, including our chaperone, was put on double secret probation for the remainder of the year. I strongly suspect the teacher in charge of us ad a little help sleeping which allowed us to carry out our folly.