Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by duck911
LMAO!

Now I am "not a man" because I enjoy sports and am adult enough to ignore the noise and enjoy what I want.

Some of you guys are a complete joke.

HAHAH, nah... again you must have too much estrogen because you are becoming emotional. Enjoy what you want, "You go Girl!"... I said you were hardly a man because you said you enjoy the 'drama'. Then you call it 'sports' and 'adult enough' to further delude yourself back into masculinity. Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...

Seems like I am the only one here who is adult enough to ignore the sponsors, the politics, and the theatrics, and enjoy the sport.

Everyone else here is whining about everything that is wrong.. I'm just stating that I am able to enjoy the sport.....

Yeah, you are the one that reads Romeo & Juliet, and only pays attention the the mask'd ball part. TFF, after all the bullshit, I think you're more dense than 10 generations of Romans drinking wine from a lead vessel. Enjoy your naivete.

Sometimes I wish I was still a simple, happy child, but then I look around and thank All Father that I am not subject to those around me. Good Luck Daffy.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond