Originally Posted by duck911
Funny, a forum full of supposed conservatives, where our entire platform is supposed to be personal freedom and choice and not judging, is attacking the one person on this thread who says they like some football action - and I am probably one of thousands of registered users here who are football fans.

Where does Conservatism not allow for judgement? I don't recall that EVER being a staple of Conservatism. Free choice sure, but like I said earlier you are free to make your own decisions but don't expect Conservatives to be enthralled by your degeneracy.

Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...

The fact that you cannot understand these concepts even after being repeated many times over seems to me that you're not really as you attempt to appear as... or you are even more dense that I originally imagined.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond