Indeed she is. Thank you Aces.

Certainly, to a certain extent, this is beyond my control, but if I could just move her away from the border, I could greatly mitigate the chances of her contracting these illnesses in the first place. Unfortunately, my ex always ignores my advice, my concerns and my ideas about almost everything. It's only when something bad happens and proves my point that she begins to see the light. It happens time and again. Latest example is the infernal swimming lessons she insisted on. Only today, when she was insisting on taking her to her swim lesson tomorrow could I convince her. My daughter does not need to be in 110° heat, stressing her body, and possibly being exposed to other diseases and illnesses. I was adamant that the lessons were over and she finally agreed. It's maddening. The ex does absolutely whatever she wants regarding my daughter. Sure, sometimes she discusses it with me, but if she already has her mind made up and/or I object, she does it anyway. Unbelievable. This never would have happened if she listened to me in the first place. I'm sure many here have to deal with the same BS.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue