Originally Posted by High_Noon
Update:

I'm in disbelief. In their great and all-knowing wisdom, the hospital personnel are treating my daughter like a Covid patient, without any evidence whatsoever that she has Covid. As such, I am now barred from visiting or spending any time with her. I can no longer advocate for her. They have put her in the Covid ward, exposing both her and my ex to the Chiner virus. My ex cannot leave, if she does, they will not allow her back in and my daughter would be alone for the duration. The hospital personnel administered a Covid test at approximately 11:00 AM yesterday and again at midnight last night. The first test was a mouth swab, the second a nasal swab. The results have not been determined yet.

I have never heard, read, or seen a news report that Covid causes a highly elevated heart rate. I believe this to be complete hysteria and yet another example of leftist Doctors and hospitals attempting to attribute every case possible to Covid. The only outside exposure to others that my daughter has had is her thrice per week swimming lesson, the occasional foray to the grocery store and a few other brief encounters in public places - however, she always wore a mask in public and used hand-sanitizer liberally.

This is unbelievable and I believe it borders on incompetence. I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it. I hope and pray that it's incompetence.

High Noon,

You are getting lots of prayers here and with me too.
I just read this post and my heart goes out to you. The doctors that I have followed over the years say that hospitals are like prisons. The patients are at the mercy of the institution, so I'm told. What you are going through is ridiculous. I've been warning as many as possible since the covid scare about the following. Please excuse me if you already know this. I believe you do, but just in case, you certainly should be aware in your situation.

Since Mr. T. Signed the multi trillion $ executive order to provide big pharma, medical ventilators, hospitals, etc. Big bucks, there's been a major incentive to make sure that every patient is diagnosed covid positive. She will be tested with their unproven test. Once tested, they will decide on s course of protocol. In medicine, rarely is a more effective treatment used for anything when a higher profit treatment is available. Right now, a battery of expensive tests are typically employed, followed by ventilator intubation wherever possibly justifiable. I don't wish to worry you, but only to make you aware if you are not. It used to be a $40,000+ incentive to intubate. Last I heard in a news report, it was closer to $50,000.

Here is but one physician's perspective from working in his hospital the other month. I do not follow him, but thought it was worth noting, saving, and sharing with friends who have family admitted. You might want more info. If so, PM me. If you wish to share it with your ex, let her know that she may be pressured to sign off on something that you both will need to consider first. I'm not telling you what to do, but rather to be aware of the possibilities so that you both will not be caught off guard if a clip board and demand comes up suddenly. It's happened to me more than once before and the staff is extremely persuasive.

[video:youtube]https://www.brighteon.com/86f64f9a-ef05-42c2-aa74-18128a575c5e[/video]