Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by CashisKing
PB has struck me over the past few months that I've actually paid any attention to this website... as a reasonable and intelligent man.

If you were a defendant would you want PaulCovtard on the jury, knowin he's only interested in "how things look" rather than what actually happened?

Paul's a decent guy and does have his moments of lucidity .... at times. And I give him credit for taking criticism

I am not at all afraid to take the heat. LE is going to change. It is going to change sooner rather than later. Many of the values I espouse will be more strongly emphasized in training and will receive greater cultural acceptance within the LE community.

On that point I will actually disagree.

The LEO community will be told to stand softer or stand down to future Floyd types...

This will be a force multiplier for crime and criminals... and in the end... that softshoe will harm and kill far more people... mostly innocent victims.

Crime will double to 4x in cities like Minneapolis...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.