Originally Posted by gunner500
All cutting up and being silly aside Slum, nothing, and I mean nothing hurt like that hatchet hitting live living 'green' bone, it felt like god hit me in the side with a bolt of lightning, fear the blade my Friend, anyone shows you a blade in anger, shoot the fu-k out of em!

I can attest to this. When I was 18 or so I cut my index finger on a bandsaw, straight in the end of the finger and about 1/2 to 3/4 inch into the bone. Like you said "Bolt of lightning" hurt like hell mfor the first week and by the end of the second week it only hurt when you bumped it.

BTW, it sure seems like you bump your finger a lot.......I had no idea.

As for 270winchester either he or the Doc waited to long to get something done. when I started to have back problems I did a lot of reasearch on it and found out that you can only ding a nerve so many times and the damage is permanent. it's important to not put things off when it involves nerves.

Don't get sucked into pain management (Unless all other options have failed) and don't get fooled into thinking shots are the way to go either. both of these options only mask the problem neither one fixes it.

Your best option is to do your due diligence and find a good neurosurgeon and just get it fixed. it's a bitch being off work for 5 months and having to be careful with your back for 3 to 4 years afterwards but it's worth it in the long run. it's certainly better than becoming disabled and have chronic pain for the rest of your life.

Surgery is no fun but it's a Godsend when done by a competent doctor.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla