I have both and have heard the 2.5-8 works well for SA and 3.5-10 for LA. With most of you being “small” statures I’m forced to suffer from “short” 13.5” lop on factory guns which I have few of so extra tube length is always helpful getting a good head position for me. I’ve also got the long jawline of the more handsome specimens of our race so I don’t mind a slightly higher mount even if it raises my LOS up higher from COB.

My favorite is either a Kahles 1.5-6x42 or Zeiss 1.8-5.5x38 at the moment. I’ve not tried the Victory in that range or a few others. For longer ranges I’ve walked away from those guns/scopes with the relocation and quickly realizing I can see miles from my vantage points and they’d have been better utilized than I thought. Trying to decide how best to jump back into a LR rig and what to do for optics. My head says Kahles, ATACR, or S+B. My wallet that just spent $60-70k in work on the house, saw my vacation rental income shut off, and now shelling out for 2 kids in private says otherwise.