Originally Posted by Alaninga
Read page one...... posting before I read page two and three here.
Just gonna say I’m on my THIRD 358 Win rifle, a Ruger American from the few (two or three hundred?) that Grice ordered.
What an enjoyable cartridge! Owned at least one since 1985, and can’t say enough.
308’s are GREAT, too - I make 358 cases out of them! 😆🤣

(And, NO, 35 caliber bullets don’t fall out of the sky just past 100 yards... LOL! - just jerking your chain!)

And... it PAINS me to say - I had an original Winchester Model 70 FWT in 358 and.... sold... it....😱. Oh the PAIN of greediness and wanting a profit 😞.

Quite simular story here too!!

My first was a BLR 358 bought used about 1985. Had a Leupold M8 3X Scope.

Second was a Ruger 77 pristine condition bought about 1992.

Last is a Ruger American. One of the LAST that Grice sold. I called Grice. They wanted my dealer to call. He dropped the ball and didnt call for two weeks. In that time Grice sold out!!! I was quite upset, But didn't give my dealer Much of a hard time. My buddy, spoke with the dealer. He discovered he had a friend of a friend who was a employee at Grice. They had one rifle that they had shot a bit and was gonna put on GB. He grabbed it for me. It was in fine shape. Only bolt wear and who likes that corduroy pants noice anyhow!! wink

I bought it and saved a few $$ at same time.

The 77 ruger was sold to my uncle (with contingency I BUY IF HE SELLS!) and the BLR was sold in a moment of stupidity.

Liking the 35's