Open carry, or concealed carry.
They are both detailed in my Bible clearly.
God has given His people the rights that we have to have the means to defend against harm of self, family and community.

I could name a handful of police/sheriff that are honorable. They've gone against the corrupt system to stand for protecting people's rights. I support and applaud their stands. It nearly cost one friend his life. His co-workers conspired to get rid of him.... permanently.
He ended up with serious injuries. He nearly died.
He and my fellow laborers in liberty believe the same. NO permission needed from the gt employees. They should see themselves as public servants, not the masters to usurp their will over those of Christ.

Then to answer the question of whether the uniformed public servants will support us against supreme tyranny? The following was proven to be a sad realization. It also demonstrates a wonderful miracle on this very subject.
I taught combat, hand to hand and small weapons.
My students need not fear the violent common thieves or rapists. They had more risk from the ungodly laws that tie their hands from legally carrying a weapon for defense. Theyd likely be arrested and thrown into cages.

I prayed for the ability to carry any weapon, for my trained students and fellow countrymen of this wicked state over run with evil in high places.
God answered my prayers to grant our state the free exercise of the rights that He gave us to have the means to defend ourselves with whatever weapon of our choosing. .... Including NO PERMISSION SLIPS NECESSARY from the servants.

First:
Prayer according to James 5:16-18

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.". https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/James-Chapter-5/
Second:
The legislation was introduced by a rare honorable congressman that God raised up.
Third:
The battle.... spiritual battle by Satan's demons spilled over into his physical servants.
The police, sheriffs and deputies all over the state fought it and lobbied AGAINST US with all their might and money that they stole from us!
This showed us what kind of "men" they were.

Guess what?
Conclusion:
The LORD still gave us the victory!!!
We the people can carry any weapon we choose without them having legal means to throw us in a cage! Praise the Lord from the top of my lungs on the spiritual battlefield against tyranny!!!

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/11/20.