Originally Posted by Dogpopper
Opened this to share some info but for a new guy on here asking for info you’re pretty much an azz.

Gentlemen,
GUSandRIP is my hunting partner and he is going to NM with me. He and I drew unit 36 and we chose unit 36 as our first choice on our application based on what the outfitter told us at the time. Now the outfitter seems to be giving us "different" expectations so he AND I are looking for some real world experience. Everyone is entitled to a bad day and GusandRIP had a bad day after arguing with me over some differing opinions on what to expect out of unit 36. When we booked with our outfitter, we did it based on bigger expectations then what we are getting now. I'm not going to say that our outfitter is doing anything wrong or that they have mislead us, it's just that we have talked to the outfitter and now we would like some real world experience on unit 36 from guys who hunt it or have hunted it. What do you see, what is an average bull size, is it steep as Idaho etc..... We are getting excited and we just want some info from those that have been there done that and aren't outfitters.....
I'll apologize for any offense that my buddy may have caused but please give him the benefit of the doubt. It was just a stressful day and he turned to you guys here for some info after arguing with me.... he may have came across wrong but he turned to the wealth of knowledge here.....
Any real world experience for unit 36 would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Bob

Last edited by bobinpa; 08/12/20.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020