Speak of the devil.
I was at the range this evening (BIG range),the rangemaster has four GSP pups for sale.They all looked pretty good to me.The dam is also his,and she is exceptional.He had the sire,who he says was even better,but he was killed by a bear,right in front of the pens the pups have been kept in,about three months ago.That's less than three miles from my house,hadn't heard about that incident.
At any rate,these pups are 11 months old,left from a total litter of 12.Two males,two females.They are liver and white as opposed to liver and rhone.He's asking for $350 for each of the males,$250 for one female with an undocked tail,$850 for the other female.
If I wasn't getting ready to leave for Tanzania at the end of the month,one of the males would have come home with me.As is I'm going to have to board my Brittany,couldn't see buying one of these pups and then boarding him almost immediately.Around here that will cost almost as much as the purchase price would be.
If you are interested,contact Keith at 973-764-4100.I'm sure he can answer all your questions.He has a reputation for being a pretty stand up guy.