I'm in the process of building a hunting blind big enough for my SIL and grandson to hunt together. My SIL had blind built on a trailer last year by the local high school FFA. It looks great and is big enough for the whole family but it's already falling apart. I like to build deer blinds that will last.

I built a blind in 1988 that lasted until I sold it 5 years ago (lost our lease). I made it with wheels on side, narrow enough to fit between the fender wells in my PU and could be loaded/unloaded by one person. It had 4 small sliding windows with glass panes and aluminum frames. They only cost about $15 each at Lowe's and were mounted on the outside. Me and Google can't find windows like that anywhere in the world.

I found some Banks Outdoor windows at Midway and ordered a couple to see in I like them. I don't like them because they're all plastic, mount on the inside. have round corners which will make them harder to install and they cost $50 each. I found some other deer blind windows at a deer blind manufacturer but they were way more expensive.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by victoro; 08/29/20.