Originally Posted by Heym06
Canada does not want United States citizens traveling through their country right now! Especially the Yukon territory, they were a real bunch of dicks at the Alaska border crossing. We have decided that Canada gets no more dollars from this family! We used to love Canada and went yearly! Now we will fly to Alaska. This information is two weeks old, maybe Canada has changed since then. I doubt a change! If you are on business it might be different, they are greedy and love to screw you on the exchange rate!

Yukon Territory is not allowing tourists and visitors to travel through to Alaska at this time and I don't expect that to change soon. Alaska citizens are allowed
to return home but no stops in YT other than fuel. No downtown Whitehorse visits either. US military personnel that are changing duty station can also travel through.

It's about 600 miles through YT and you have 24 hours to travel.

Anyone having a Canadian PAL [firearms possession and acquisition license] as I do, should definitely get the US export form as it will be the only way you can prove to
US Customs that you didn't buy the gun in Canada.