I have owned (if I recall correctly) five 6.5 Creedmoors now, partly because after I sold my first one, purchased a decade ago, I wondered how accurate they typically were. Have also fooled with several others, ranging from a T/C Compass to a couple of high-end ($2000+) production rifles. The one I own right now is a Bergara Ridge, with a semi-heavy barrel.

The most accurate was a Ruger American Predator, purchased used on the Campfire Classifieds for $350. The very first 5-shot group I shot with it at 100 yards, using a handload that had worked in more than one 6.5 CM, went .33 inch. The only thing I did to it was adjust the trigger.

But the first one I owned, a walnut-stocked Ruger Hawkeye, shot almost as well. In fact it's very first 5-shot group at 100 yards, with Hornady factory ammo, went into about half an inch. The worst-shooting one was the T/C, and it would still group three rounds of Hornady American Whitetail hunting ammo into less than an inch.

The Weatherby Vanguard I had shot pretty well, but middle-of-the-road among all the others, and that required free-floating the barrel.

Haven't played enough with the Bergara yet to have a real handle on its accuracy, but at least one load puts five in around half an inch.

Have not tried a Tikka in 6.5 Creedmoor, but based on the accuracy of the 1-8 twist T3 Super Lite .260 Remington I have (a limited-production from Whittaker Guns in Kentucky a few years ago) it would certainly be a good choice.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck