I hope that people come to the realization that it's deadly for only a small percentage of the population. Most of the population will get sick and experience mild symptoms, then recover.

1. 181,000+ people have died in the U.S.
2. Of those deaths, 170,000+/- had pre-existing conditions that contributed to their death.
3. Pre-existing conditions include things like asthma, emphysema, COPD, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
4. About 9,000 people over the age of 70, without pre-existing conditions, have died.
5. Millions of people have contracted the flu and suffered only minor symptoms, then recovered. These are not even being counted because they didn't go to the hospital.
6. Only a handful of people, not in a high risk category have died.
7. So if you're in a high risk category stay home, avoid gatherings of people, practice good hygiene, avoid anyone with symptoms, maybe for several more months.
8. If you're not in a high risk category, then you can go about your daily activities as you normally would. If you start to exhibit symptoms, then stay home for a couple of weeks.

I'm 72 years old. I'm sick and tired of big brother telling me that I have to stay at home, wear a mask, avoid groups of people. I'm not going to live my life in fear and cower under some rock. A life like that isn't worth living.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.