If the media was honest and just reported things rather than telling us how to think, Trump would win in a landslide.

But, here's what I expect:

- The flood of books, stories, reports etc. of "bad things" Trump did will continue. There's a reason they are all coming out now rather than spread across the last couple years.

- Trump rallies will continue to be ignored except to point out nobody is wearing masks

- If one state has a burst of cases in a school, it will be world wide news and Trump's fault for opening schools. If no break outs happen, that will not be made into a story

- D's will continue to jump on and exaggerate all the books etc. Woodwards went from "down played to keep Americans from panicing" to "he lied they died" (catchy phrase though)

Trump will hopefully win. It will NOT be a landslide, there's to many head in the sand voters on both sides that blindly will vote D/R. Then there's the about 20% (my guess) that actually try to think and decide, but how many will be swayed by slanted media coverage.

My guess: Trump wins, even on delegate count solidly. D's challenge any close vote in states, then will only have to change a handfull of votes in several states to change the delegate count. Again, Trump (R) win delegate count, lose public vote and we have 4 more years of TDS