Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by jaguartx
His words were that masculinity is toxic. He forgot to add that that is only the case when exhibited by men, and more spefifically, white men.

Its ok if exhibited by women, and dark men (AAs, Arabs, etc).

I expounded on what that has led us to.

He wasn't saying that he thinks masculinity is toxic. He was describing the left, as he so aptly does. So what's the point of what you've said about women?

What I've said isnt important. I only commented on what's going on and connected truths with parallels in history evident to many.

The saying was true, "You've come a long way, baby". Yeah, but it failed to mention a good or bad way. It failed, for one, to explain the drastic increases in lung cancer, alzheimers, emphysema, etc for one thing. Then there are the kids from broken homes who succumbed to molestation and rapes and drug addiction, etc that came with it that modern "over civilized" people seem to take for granted. Is it actually a small price to pay for having come such a long way?

Seems like the price may be even bigger, like maybe losing the greatest country in the history of the world and the trappings of civilization with all the gains in decreased human misery it brought with it.

Maybe we came a long way the wrong way.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin