Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We are "over civilized" now.

Sometimes killin' is needed.

Sometimes all the uncivilized respect is violence.

This is the first I have heard anyone else say this. I have been saying that men, especally those in the Western world, have become over domesticated. Women tend to be this way and that is good. It makes them soft and they temper us when we get too much testosterone flowing. And also, most of us men don't want to make love to a tom boy. But with all this movement of womens rights nowdays, the more power we give women and the more power and rights we give them, for some reason, the more we become like them, which isn't right with nature . Some of it needed to be done because some men were entirely too Neandrathalish. They needed civilizing. But they didn't need civilizing to the point of taking their balls off! There's a fine line in nature and we keep crossing it more all the time. God will give us slack but he has his limits. It is my firm belief that at some point we will arrive back at Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last edited by Filaman; 09/18/20. Reason: i

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!