So, smart guys, was GOD lying when HE cursed Satans seed? Who was Satans seed? Who did Satan impregante to cause his seed to walk on earth? Was God just kidding?

Is Satans seed still walking on the earth? For those who say no, you are wrong and it can be proven scripturally.

Did GOD curse Satans seed to only be bruised by Eves seed for a day, a week, year or eternity?

1Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.3So the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days shall be 120 years.”…

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Humm. The Nephilim were on the earth then AND ALSO AFTERWARD?

No Lord, say it aint so. We dont have giants on earth fighting you to seperate yours (us) from you(well, except maybe for a few Rockefellers, Pincus, Buildeberghs, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Soros,...).

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin