DUMBO,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while you "get' to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Goat Fhuqked Dog Schit "platform" you proffer,is sooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS,it's a shame that you cain't grasp the magnitude of the Stupidity. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ammo VERY much plays a role,not all rifles are equal,nor are mounting systems and optics,but I enjoy the fhuqking HILARITY of your "thinking" you've got a First Fhuqking Clue and have it "going on" with your Brokedick Dog Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

'Sig,

I'm fairly certain there was a Franklin Krunchenticker poignantly illustrated in this Thread,along with a JARD(both of which are fhuqking HAMMERS). Straight blowback is purty Sporty,at said operating pressures and locking lugs are soothin',in conjunction with da' Gas System. HINT.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hunnert yards with Franklin. Hint.

Hunnert yards with JARD. hint.

Ruger would kill it,if they went S/S RAR in Whizzum and Hornet both. Mags are there and PROVEN. Flipside bein',on the above Krunchentickers,mags are of course Proprietary(though exceedingly WELL made),but $100+ a pop. Midway just had "used" 10/22 mags in 22LR and Hummer for under $10 a pop and I did "OK" there,despite having 50+ of the fhuqking things prior to.(grin) Hint.

RimX mused doing a 17 WSM and if that transpires,I'm certainly in. Vudoo is doing a Hummer and dat is somewhat tempting,but with an Annie 54 1717D HB(chopped to 20") setting in the wings,along with the Garrow's,Custom 77/22's etc,that itch ain't as great for me. Hint.

The 77/22 Whizzums shoot like a bastard.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."