Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Overall, it sounds like the combined forces of the Louisville PD and the Kentucky State Police did a good job in holding Louisville's troubles down to a dull roar.

Hopefully, they set a standard for other places. God knows there are countless places that haven't shown any leadership with this.

It's got a lot to do with the will of the people of the State where it's occurring. Kentucky has a Democrat Governor due to the activities of some leftist activists (teachers) but the rest of the State government is GOP.

Basically, the people of Kentucky couldn't care less what the police have to do to stop the riots in Louisville.

Because of the shooting of the two police last night, I strongly suspect that the police will turn it up a few notches if it starts to look like the agitators are going to make this a nightly event.

I also believe that Little Andy Beshear is going to be a one term Governor. He's put himself on TV every day for months over the COVID-19 stuff and everybody has had an opportunity to take a good look at him.

He won by a very slim margin and I don't think that slim margin will be there for the next election.

I believe you are right...Lit'l Andy got elected by the very teachers that Steve Beshear (Andy's father) raided their pension fund.

And, why is the POS that shot the Louisville officers still alive? He was armed with a handgun when apprehended.

Last edited by Dave_Keith; 09/24/20.

In God We Trust