Originally Posted by rickt300
https://archive.org/details/19414482-imr-reloading-manual/page/52/mode/2up?q=260+Remington

This is a pretty cool link I found while looking into it. There is a lot more to be found on this site also.

The old IMR Brown Sheet digitalized on the computer.... that was my main source of load data for a decade or two...

except I was old school and using the Brown Sheets themselves.... Seafire and Fred Flintstone are ALWAYS on the same wave length....

was at the range a couple weeks ago.. Some guy was shooting a 22.250 he'd just got, with the fancy scope etc, had the ballistic program on his smart phone etc... he was shooting at something at 600 meters, and kept working over his smart phone and that ballistic calculator...then take another shot and miss...steel plate...I adjusted my scope setting on the elevation knob, hit it on the second shot and then rang it 4 more times in a row, before he was ready to try his next shot...

I think trigger time getting familiar with something, works a lot better than all of these high tech gizmos.. which probably work great... except I think the biggest problem with them at our range... is most of the guys who buy em, can't figure out how to reach their intended potential...and by the time they figured the info they need in the field, the animal is halfway to Texas by then....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez