Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Maybe you should put down the hammer and go teach firearms and cqb....

would not have to. if I was to handle that case I would have arrested aunt jemima at work then search the empty house. 12 million saved 3 cops dont get shot and no millions in riot damage

No. You speak so slowly of their ability to function in a gunfight, obviously you can do better and have (I'd be interested in hearing some old war stories).

Go teach the o' great gun slinger....

it was not a gun fight it was an assassination. walker fired a warning shot. show me how I said it should have been handled is the wrong way

Wow I'm surprised you can spell assassination, impressive.

A warning shot? Is that what wound up in your mouth after your off duty pal dropped you off?

A warning shot at the police... Smart. That’s the dumbest fugging move a person could make. Warning shots at anyone much less the police. It’s irrelevant rather or not it was friendly fire. The amount of deaths even in the military by friendly fire is a whole lot higher than most people think. Everyone likes to think there John Wayne but in real life with an attacker or attackers feet away trying to murder your azz people moving running shooting from multiple positions, tunnel vision, ringing ears, and awkward adrenaline filled shooting positions friendly fire isn’t unusual.

To the point though It’s not disputed that the drug dealer fired first... A warning shot. Rather he hit his target or not has zero legal relevance. He brandished a gun at police and fired. At that point WTF would you expect the police to do. Hint it’s not sit there guns down and surrender to the guy firing “warning shots at them.”