Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
go to Yahoo home page
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

Actually Moron. The article, states that Haskinson was issued a 9mm weapon as well. That does not mean he was carrying it that night. I was issued 45, carried a 357 Sig. When we issued the 357 Sig I carried a Sig instead of a Glock....

You're beyond dumb

I read he was also issued a flintlock pistol .do you realize how bad the evidence against haskinson is if the brother state police had to link him to the shot cop? he shot up the house next door and they should have dug the bullets out of it