Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You seem angry all the time.

What's that about?

I am making a few jokes here .you call me angry? do you see me calling for the death penalty for anyone that does not bow to the cops? they are the sick angry lunatics. the breona case could have been easily handled where nobody got shot no settlements no riot damage. but angry ghouls that love it when cops kill people would not get their fix. and they forget that cops kill 2 1/2 times as many whites as blacks for doing only 35% of violent crime. that is why I am against the killer police state. I dont care about the blacks but the whites who are being killed

Rough cities make rough cops. People's opinions of cops has a lot to do with where they've spent their lives.

my father was a NYC cop then a detective for 25 years total. he detested how the cops act in modern times. he walked a beat in Harlem during the riots when he started. when I was a kid in Bklyn the cops that walked the beat were like our uncles. they would throw us the football in the street when we played stickball they would get in at bats. they were great guys. we all looked up to them. they never arrested kids for kid stuff. a boot in the azz was it

I'm curious why you assume that isn't still the way it is in many places.

you are beyond insane. they handcuff 6 year old kids in schools. in my school there were 6K kids there were 20-30 fights a day. teachers broke it up and that was it. no body got arrested and no cops were called or worked in the schools