Originally Posted by Paddler
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......

If there were evidence if Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc.etc. In an official filed and signed Tax Return , the IRS would have already found it, forced the correction, issued fines and penalties and possibly criminal indictments.

Donald J Trump and his business empire has been audited every year by the IRS for decades.

The fact that they have not done so is all the proof you need to KNOW that such accusations are false and completely political in nature.

Donald J Trump has no friends or allies in DC. Not in his own cabinet, not in the Military Brass, not in the DOJ, certainly not in the FBI, not in the CDC, not in the DC establishment, and not in the IRS. If there was evidence of criminal activity , it would have been leaked to the media before he was even elected. In fact I would bet that certain members of the media already have his tax returns, the fact that they don’t release them is more proof that there is no there there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.