Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Paddler
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......

Look dumbass, the fact he DONATES HIS ENTIRE SALARY of 400K plus means he DID pay as obviously that IS a deduction.

If you donate money, that offsets income. So, donating his salary just makes it a wash. This guy is nothing but a bullsh*tter, a criminal who would and has screwed his own family. It's amazing he's paid less in taxes than most here yet you guys still support his ass. Dumber than a bag of hammers.

It offsets income to you pay less taxes. Legitimate deduction. He might have millions paid in legitimate tax code deductions so who cares? There are so many ways to skin that "tax cat" I don't expect a moron like you to get it.. he moves monies around, he's a master at using the tax code. Screwed his family? his sons seem pretty content. Unlike the patients you screwed and molested. GFY..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”