Originally Posted by Paddler
I don't know about all this stuff. Sounds kinda bad to me. Tax fraud, bank fraud, etc, etc, etc. I wonder if this will unsettle his base? If he only paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, that means he didn't make much money, does that mean he's not a brilliant businessman? This is going to be really fun......
..................Hey Puddle PUSS!.....Well you are right about one thing and quoting you..."I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF."....."SOUNDS KINDA BAD"......That's a right. YOU DO NOT KNOW. You are a blithering idiot!

In all of Trump's business career, there has NOT BEEN ONE charge of tax fraud, bank fraud or any other kind of fraud charge filed against the Trump Organization... NOT A ONE! And I can guarantee ya that if there had been, it would have come out long ago even long before Trump took office. You are an abject MORON.

So that would mean that the general accounting firm or firms that handle all of the Trump Organization's tax and bank matters are also corrupt and doing things not legal? If every tax deduction is legal, regardless if he only paid $750 or whatever, then what and where is your beef? I will tell you. You have NO LEGIT complaint.

You like the rest of the Trump hating idiots in the media are simply looking for a crime and/or trying to manufacture one. PERIOD! So far Piddles, you and they have failed at every attempt...."Unsettle his base" you wonder?

That is your problem Paddle PUSS. You wonder too much.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger