Yeah T, cool pics, wish I had the opportunities to hunt as much as you do. Please explain to some of the folks here how you manage to kill stuff with old guns/cartridges with little tiny scopes that don't have a 50mm objective lens.

I guess I could say anytime I hunt with the 870 Wingmaster is a hunt with a special gun as it was given to me by the family of my best friend and getting in trouble compadre when he passed. Only knew him since we were in 4th grade. Still have the family phone number memorized I called it so much. I got a nice turkey in AZ with it, and numerous quail and some pheasants too. Oh, lets not forget my first two (and so far only two) ducks.

Another successful hunt with a special gun would be the javelina I got a few years back with my first relatively expensive custom gun, a Hamilton Bowen revolver in .256 WinMag (with a 25-20 cyl also). I hope to get another some day, perhaps with the 25-20 cyl installed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I like the way that pig looks in this pic too wink :

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?