6mm,

Here's to your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,as you Crying Karens are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Boob,

You feel free to spin your Homoerotic Fantasies,in the manner which "works" the "best" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget" to start a Thread,on The BIG Day you go Outdoors! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

I'd never really given adhesives a thought,until you Melting Snowflakes come collectively unkchunted. So now I'm thinking Northern Lite rates some tape on it's scope and I'm torn on the coloration. Thoughts?!?

You gals are certainly a "rugged" lot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Oooooooopsie! If only in "fairness" to your VERY Tender Feelers,I should add that it's a 30" spout and a straight 1.380" "contour". That very well might could help you Crying Karens,as you assign gender to adhesive,due your ROCKETING Estrogen Levels...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."