Thanks DF. As far as I'm concerned, that is CZ's weak point. Along with the funky plastic follower they use instead of using metal like everyone else does. The stocks don't fit me for chidt and probably one of the reasons you had yours worked over by AHR. When I hunted mine, it felt and handled like a 2x4. The safety lever leaves much to be desired as well. I much prefer my pre 64's, there's no contest and when you compare accuracy of the 375 H&H rifles, CZ doesn't beat the pre 64 by much. CZ's can be phenomenally accurate. I'd venture to say that the CZ isn't going to feed as well as a pre 64 either. They are more like a Ruger m77 in that regard, especially if it has the plastic follower. That's the first thing I threw away when I bought mine. You used to be able to contact CZ and they would send out a replacement steel follower to replace the plastic pos... I know where a beautiful Pre 64 model 70 375H&H is for $1,000.00. If there were a brand new CZ sitting next to it, it would be a no brainer as to which one I'd buy. Just sayin..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA