Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I never could warm up to CZ rifles. Something about them just feels "cheap" to me. The bolt handle and action just don't feel right either and the trigger is awful, set or no set.

Win 70 doesn't win any accuracy comps in my experience, but they feel and look way better to me, plus their bolts are much more solid. I'd go Win 70 any day over a CZ.

Ask gunner how accurate the old pre 64 model 70 375H&H, I sold to him, is. The old, pre 64, 375's are known to be good shooters.

LOL Big BSA, still cant get over how accurate that pre-64 375 you sold me is, damn thing thinks it's a varmint rifle!

270gr TSX's [tested]
285gr Grand Slams [tested]
300gr Partitions [hunting soft]
300gr BBW #13 solids [hunting solid]

I even done a safari on the 20 old 270gr Bitterroot bonded cores you sent, how's that for easy load workup, then zero, then still have enough for 5 animal kills in Africa? smoked the other two animals with 750 grains of cast lead flat nosed bullet from my 50-90 Sharps.

All 1/2 moa in the rifle, as a matter of fact, the factory rollover/flipover barrel sight is dead on at 50 yards with 300gr solids at 2700 fps, just needed to tweak it a rch to the left, what an ALL game hammer that rifle is, steenbok to elephant to whitetail deer to American buffalo, it's all covered from 5 to 400 long yards.

Yep, that rifle sure shoots great. When I talked to bobin about it, he said all pre 64 375's he's seen have been tack drivers and very easy to load for. My old retired gunsmith told me the same thing. Im glad you took that rifle to Africa, it was made for that kind of hunting.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA