I agree with your first 7 points, Barry.
However, I think the anarchy will increase after the election and may well result in military intervention due not to the traitors distaste of 4 more years of Trump, but due to the fact they and the deep state Zionist NWO cabal know they will be forever destroyed by Trump and military intel.

They are fighting for the survival of the MSM (including FB andcTwitter), Fed Reserve controlled by the deep state, Hollywood, UN, and the hundreds of trillions owned by the richest families in the world, etc.
I expect after the election FB, Twitter and other MSM groups will support the insurgency and thus be openly guilty of subversion. I also suspect they will be found as having consorted with foreign groups in attempting to subvert the electorial process and thus the overthrow of the US Constitution.

They are aware certain laws allowing sezure of assets can be brought against them when guilty of subversion when the US is in a declared state of war and the POTUS has declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.

Trump also has unprecedented constitutional powers that no other POTUS has enjoyed, granted to him subsequent to a previous event never to have happened before in US history.
Earlier this year he stated "It will be over in a month". That statement came to fruition on 4-10-20, DJT Day (his birthday and Good Friday) when Wyoming became the 50th state to declare it to be in a state of emergency.
Trump has, for the most part, not exercised his thus bestowed unprecedented powers, other than perhaps having GM produce respirators, because to do so would probably cost him the election.

We may well see govt sezure of assets we would have not considered. Possibly FB, Twitter, MSM, Congress people, Hollywood and financial institutions have considered those possibilities.

MAGA

Its going to be biblical.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/15/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin