Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Was hard to profile yesterday. But I think for the most part I saw anti-marxist voters here.

Things appeared to be going smoothly. But appearances can be deceiving

I don't think the polls are where we'll see the problems.

I think it'll be the voter and election fraud, mail fraud, and the pre-planned chaos by the Left.

RBB, I quoted you because of your mention of the chaos, not because I don't agree with all of your points.

The pre-planned chaos is why, in the face of massive enthusiasm for Trump, the polls continue to show Biden with a lead in many states. I believe that "they" know that Trump has a strong chance to win an honest election, so they're counting on various fraudulent methods of subverting the election. I feel that the manipulated polls are a piece of the foundation that the opposition plans to use to support their theft of the election. They'll pull their shady tricks (fraudulent mail in ballots in particular) and put Biden in the lead, pointing all the while back at the polls and saying, "See, we told you Biden was going to win. The polls were right all along ".

Regarding the massive turnouts for Trump events versus Biden's poor showings; even the most enthusiastic Trump voter only gets one vote, same as the most lukewarm Biden supporter. While the enthusiasm for Trump gives me hope, the hatred the left holds for him is where the left's enthusiasm lies, so just because Biden's events are poorly attended doesn't mean there's not millions of voters who won't be going to the polls to oust Trump moreso than to support Biden.

In my opinion, the "Polls" will be used as reference for the next 4 years of denying another Trump victory.

But we all know the polls are a blatant lie... now, just as they were in 2016.

The same as the Russia, Russia, Russia BS. Nothing but a democrat lie. Repeated often.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!