Originally Posted by High_Noon
Fellers, I appreciate all the replies. All have merit except Northman's (obviously) and 'flave's, who suggested I bang my brother's wife. I wouldn't touch my brother's ex-wife w/ a 10' pole - she's a rabid, morbidly obese, raving lunatic and a die hard Leftist. When he was still married, I always thought of my brother and his wife as Jack Sprat and his gelatinous betrothed. I swear, the last time I was in Dallas and my daughter and I went to pick up my nephew, I heard tuba music as she walked him out to us. It's been suggested that the tuba music I heard was just in my mind, but I don't think so.

Y'all have definitely made some poignant comments and though I am still vacillating on whether or not to send the letter, I will take your comments under advisement. I will rewrite and, perhaps, complete the letter. I will sit on it for a while and then make my decision - perhaps after the election. I am well aware that this letter will very likely accomplish nothing, and I'm also keenly aware that sending it may cause a rift between my brother and I, but as I stated, he crossed the line this time and as many have stated in this thread, we, as Americans, have sat idly by while this cancer that is Marxism metastases throughout every aspect of American life for far too long.

McCarthy had it right.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

It seems to me that your brother caused the rift.