Rustyzipper: Thankyousir. My brother is not a complete drunkard. He functions reasonably well, unless he's been drinking. When under the influence of the Hooch, he becomes a complete imbecile and an embarrassment. I will say that he's improved markedly since he was younger when he would become violently belligerent, but the fact remains that he simply cannot control himself when under the influence.

fburgtx: I'd be lying if I told you I haven't thought about that as well. However, what I wrote in my letter to him was the absolute, unvarnished truth, which cannot be refuted - it's unimpeachable. I educated him in such a manner that any counter argument he might attempt in support of Marxism would be laughable and would only serve to reinforce his idiocy. I have already strongly refuted any counter argument he might advance and I did it with verifiable facts, figures, quotes and incredibly detailed analysis. Additionally, in the very first paragraph, I told him, in no uncertain terms, that I didn't care to either read or hear a response from him and I told him why. Although my brother believes himself to be a writer, his skill-set is geared more towards poetry, screen plays, fiction and, to a lesser extent, contract law, none of which requires critical thought. I simply do not believe that he is mentally equipped to mount an effective defense, let alone a refutation. Hell, anyone would have a helluva time trying to refute the truths I laid out in my letter to him. If he attempts a rebuttal, he will only reinforce the fact that he's an imbecile. There's also his initial response to consider:

"Just read it in it's [sic] entirety. Thank you and I will reflect on this."

He basically thanked me for calling him a f*cking moron, for reading him the riot act and for educating him. Perhaps I’m wrong, but based on his initial response, it appears that, just maybe, he’s begun to see the error of his ways. If nothing more, he now knows that I’ll tear him a new bunghole and make him look and feel like a moron if he attempts to pull any more of that Marxist crap on me ever again.

But I guess in the next week or so, we'll see…

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/23/20.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue