[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nokian is made in Finland and the tires are first-class quality. Most of their tires are designed for highly aggressive snow and ice. Look at their website sometime.

I ordered 8 of these tires a while back at $102 a piece delivered. I am super impressed with the quality of their Construction. They claim to be a 70,000 mile as well.

The tread depth is almost a full 1/2 inch.

Anyway, while goofing around on the internet last night I discovered that Walmart had a rollback on the price of these tires down to $64 and change... so I went ahead and bought 12 more tires. We have quite a few vehicles and quite a few trailers. Don't judge.

I have no idea when they will run out of tires and I have no idea if the sale price applies to other sizes as well.

But I do know that a very well-built 123 / 120 Tire for $65 is about a third of what it should sell for.

As an FYI... the DOT date stamp on the 8 tires I previously bought indicate Manufacturing in 2015. Regardless, I registered them with Nokian for their 70000 mile warranty with this exact date. Some people are paranoid of Tire age and some are not. Regardless if the manufacturer will warranty them I will trust them. They look fantastic been stored inside of a warehouse for sure. That's all I know about that.

Good luck.

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/17/20. Reason: Southern accent voice to text typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.