CashisKing;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the weekend treated you acceptably and you and those you care for are well.

While I am not a tire expert by any stretch, at one point in my working life I did look after maintenance for a fleet of vehicles owned by a local construction and excavation company. There's been a few other tasks done in my working past whereby it was advantageous to have at least a bit of an opinion on such arcane matters as well. wink

All that said then, by all accounts up on this side of the medicine line Nokian winter tires are generally considered the ne plus ultra, with some mentioning Bizzaks as contenders to the throne sometimes.

Speaking personally, we found some winter rims and installed Nokian studded winters on my good wife's '19 Rav4 and I've got to say that on our Okanagan winter roads - let's imagine Canuck curling rinks but with a negative camber and 9% grade - they're really, really impressive. cool

We're a bit of a semi-desert up here locally and the sun is the worst enemy of tires I'd suggest. When I was in the storage business that's what the boat trailer and RV folks had the most tire issues with, that is to say if the tires were subjected to direct sunlight/UV rays or not.

The price is unfathomably low by Canadian tire price standards as well, so kudos for both picking up on the good deal and a sincere tip of the hat for passing it onto your fellow 'Fire folk as well.'

Thanks and all the best to you all this fall.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"