Like others who read the tea leaves, I’m well-stocked, and “balanced”, that is I have enough of all categories of components to keep at it. Was at a small LGS last week and they had almost no ammo at all. Occasional spot checks online for primers are disappointing. I did get in line for some .223 back in August which is scheduled to arrive in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed on that!

Delivery times are all over the place. The worst are the hybrid shipping methods; stuff just disappears or hangs up en route, then suddenly arrives, or not. OTOH, a rifle I bought from a shop in Alaska shipped via Priority Mail on a Friday, and arrived at my dealer Tuesday, two days ahead of schedule. Regrettably, he had just gotten a COVID exposure notification and can’t turn it over until his isolation period is over.

BTW, I had the seller pack that one in a cheap hard case because of all the damaged parcels I’ve received. $30 extra was cheap insurance, and I have the case to boot. Wouldn’t be surprised if the folks who work in shipping are starting to feel the pressure and getting a bit careless.

On a positive note; I stopped at the grocery for some stuff yesterday and for the first time in months, did NOT buy any just-in-case TP.

What fresh Hell is this?