Thanks John. We've had this discussion before but I was asking about the differences between the two primers mentioned. i've tried to establish rules but the only one i can come up with is there are NO rules. Specifically, my 338s for example show definite improvement in accuracy when I use F210s vice 215s which is what all manuals call for and generally (for me), if I'm loading 79gr or less, non-magnim primers seem to work best, except for my Weatherbys. Also my most accurate 375 H&H load was with H416 (76gr) and F215 primers, yet with the TSX?TTSX and RL-15, (72-74gr depending on 270 or 300 grain bullets) F-210s were more accurate. Then the other day I picked up a Browing Safari in 338 and after a lot of testing with the 25 AB (not a fan but someone gave me a BUncH of them), the accuracy winner was H-4350 (72.5) and F-215 primers.

A good principle to guide me through life: β€œThis is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”