Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
I notice how Trump is bragging up what he has done for folks. He listed blacks, hispanics, asians and women. Conspicuously absent was.... me. And guys like me. White guys. I ain't too mad about it. He can’t talk about helping me out or he’s a racist.

What I do know, is I have been covered up with paying work. It started literally the day after the last election. My phone has been ringing with customers more in the last three years and change than it ever did in the previous sixteen. And it literally started the day after Trump was elected.

Just wish he’d stop giving those taxes I pay away to every “minority” in the place. Level the field, absolutely. I will either destroy those folks with better work done faster and to a higher standard, or they can have my job. As long as we are both playing by the same rules. I can live with that. But taxing the hell out of me and using my money to prop up someone else is not cool. Gotta say what ya gotta say to get the votes, I suppose. But I am sure sick of everyone having to show how they aren’t racist by taking working folks’ money and distributing it to the blacks and browns. That schit has to stop, one way or another. Level the field. They can operate on the same principle I do, which is, work, or starve. Make them do it.

I’m not saying that you’re entirely wrong but what do you expect him to do when Republicans and Democrats both have ushered in open boarders to the point Caucasians are on the verge of minority status and half of Caucasians are all for it?

To go a step further I don’t buy full in to the melting pot by any stretch but only because I thing it tends not to work as well as sold. I have zero problem with anyone of any race that buys in to America ideals and dreams and believe that’s how Trump sees it. He wasn’t lying when he said that he was the least racist person in the room. He ment it and it’s a true statement.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 10/22/20.