Skipped school in my senior year, cold day, 3rd of January 1978 and joined the ARMY @ 17 years old, was tired of people asking what I was going to do. Signed up as a Tank Mechanic with my 1st tour in Germany. After graduating HS I did Basic and AIT at Fort Knox, came home for Christmas, got married to my HS sweetheart, Reported to C Co 1/32 Armor in Germany, and soon afterwards moved off post and brought her over. After Germany went to FT Carson A Co 1/77 Armor, then HHC 464 Combat Engineers, then C Co 464th Combat Engineers, then HHC 164th Support Group, then 348Transportation Company (Bulk Haul), then as an Instructor, BNCOC, ANOC and 63 Series Mechanical Maintenance Career Fields at RTSM Fort McCoy, then the 417th Maintenance Company in Faribault MN, then over to the Detachment of the 417th in Wabasha MN, then up to the 302nd
Maintenance Company, Arden Hills MN as the S3 NCO where I retired back in 2004. Retired out a MSG with 26 years, and over 24 of it Active Duty and a bunch of side trips to Germany, Korea and the Middle East.

I don't want a pickle, I just wanna ride my motorcycle