Originally Posted by pullit
Not to steal the thread but has anyone played with the Mesa LR in 6.5 Creed? I am looking at one of them but can change barrels on one of my Tikka's way cheaper

I have sold several of these rifles through the shop where I work. The only thing about the Mesa LR, is that it is a fairly heavy, bench type rifle. All the reports I have received from customers who bought them has been extremely positive. Accuracy is very good, very common to see .5 inch groups.

On a side note, I currently own three CA rifles. One 20 inch Ridgeline chambered for 6.5 Creedmoor. It is a solid .5" shooter from a bench. I also have a Ridgeline chambered for 270 WCF, with a 24 inch barrel. It shoots under an inch, with factory Federal blue box 130 AND 150 grain bullets. My latest, is a Mesa with a 22 inch barrel. It is chambered for 308 WCF. This rifle shoots seems to shoot between .5 to .75" with factory Federal Fusion hunting loads.

For my part, I am very happy with the Christensen Arms rifles I own. There is a very good possibility I will bring at least one more home for the safe. Your mileage may vary.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis